For Laughs:



Adam And Eve Comedy

                                God comes on stage. Looking for Adam
God: Adam, Adam….where is this gentleman?
Adam: oh home boy, are you back.
God: No am not back, you are soo mumu, dats y any lady you propose to turns u down.
Adam: like seriously                  
God: smile cos today, good news has come, I am going to let you sleep and before u wake up, I will do magic. Now go to sleep…..( Adam is leaving), plss come back, come back, who urinated on my carpet yesterday?
Adam: ahhh, am I the only living thing in this garden, have you forgotten, you made animals too, ask the cow. (Adam leaves but sleeps on stage. God picks a stick and that’s the rib and forms eve)
God: wake up Adam, mission accomplished
Adam: aah ba where is she?
God: here is she?
Adam:(he looks surprised) she looks strange and different from the other animals.. what is it, a scorpion or antelope
God: No mumu….this is eve, the flesh of ur flesh and bone of ur bone. From you did I made her. She will keep you company … I am going to lapaz and let me gv me u one rule before I leave cos I will arrive unexpected. Eat and use everything in this garden, one thing u should not do, plss no dumso dumso in my garden…come lemme show you u something, no one should ever touch that tree, less you die.
( God leaves )
Eve: God has left oo, so wat do we do next?
Adam: woman, u don’t ask me too many questions okay, am the man here. One more question and I will take my rib back.wowo, I am tired, am off to bed now. (Adam goes to sleep) (Devil comes on stage)
Devil: sssssssssssss, approach…(eve draws closer) herh, u look soo charming, wu get birth to you ?
Eve: no one get birth to me, am jux a rib.
Devil: woow, nice rib, where Is the mumu guy?
Eve: he is asleep, he doesn’t like me.
Devil: yes I know, dats y I have come. It is because you have not tasted of the good fruit. So he sees you as cow.
Eve: eii, ole seke or wat. Please help me, I will do everything.
Devil: did you say everything, okay, have you seen that tree over there.
Eve: yes I can over see.
Devil: that’s your solution, go and eat all the fruits on it, let him have jux one bite, and he will appreciate you.
Eve: thank you, I didn’t even ask of ur name oo
Devil: oh you’ve made me shy, I am very popular, even kids know me
Eve: okay I get it….bye ( devil leaves) eve takes apple bite and gives some to Adam
Adam: hey bebey, for how long have you being in this garden.
Eve: for three days
Adam: and I never told you how beautiful you are,
Eve: is because u are deaf and dump ( God comes back)
God: am back my children
Adam: oh dx old boi paa, u should have waited kakra.
God: heh, mina woni me kasa saa no, or have you tasted wat I told thee not to thee touch.
Adam: oh father, forgive me, is a mistake from the mistake of a human you gave me.
Eve:  oh God, forgive me, the  fruit was like a blackberry touch so I touched.
God: for wat u all have done is a taboo against my sacrilege , I am a patient God so your punishment is that, gob3 will be your portion till I revoke it… now out of my sight…(they all leave)…if anyone else disobeys me, gob3 will be your portion as well…enjoy the fiesta………the end.              Contacts:0546641647


Comments

Popular Posts